Recent Blog Entries:
- Obama’s Executive Disarmament Photo-Op
- Abandoned and Betrayed!
- Fiscal Cliff Notes II
- Conservatives in U.S. House being “Punished?”
- Fiscal Cliff Notes
- What’s in the Fiscal Cliff?
- The Tea Party at Valley Forge
- The Hard Fiscal Facts
- Will Republicans Become a Lasting Majority in North Carolina?
- Get Ready for a Stronger Conservatism
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The October meeting of the Mountain Patriots Tea Party was called to order by new President, Hal Chapman.
Taking the POTUS example, Hal said any mistakes he made would be the former President’s (his wife Gail’s) fault, not his. Linda Kolodzik, agreed to continue as Vice President, and Vic Drummond is again our Secretary/Treasure.
Macon County Commissioner Ron Haven, and Mark Meadows, candidate for the 11th Congressional seat spoke. Continue reading