Hillsdale College is presenting an on-line course titled “Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the U.S. Constitution” starting February 20, 2012. It will consist of 10 on-line lectures with suggested readings, study guide, etc. It will be similar to a regular college course, although it is aimed at just the average citizen trying to relearn facts about the U.S. Constitution. Don’t be afraid to give it a try.
The ten lectures will include:
- Introduction: The American Mind – Larry Arnn
- The Declaration of Independence – Tom West
- The Problem of Majority Tyranny – David Bobb
- Separation of Powers: Preventing Tyranny – Kevin Portteus
- Separation of Powers: Ensuring Good Government – Will Morrisey
- Religion, Morality, and Property – David Bobb
- Crisis of Constitutional Government – Will Morrisey
- Abraham Lincoln and the Constitution – Kevin Portteus
- The Progressive Rejection of the Constitution – R. J. Pestritto
- The Recovery of the Constitution – Larry Arnn
A donation is requested, but not required. You may view the course at your own speed.
Go to this link for more information, and to sign up: https://constitution.hillsdale.edu/
Hillsdale College is a small, but renowned educational institution which Rush Limbaugh often mentions for its work in teaching the U.S. Constitution, and producing outstanding well-rounded students.