Recent Blog Entries:
- Obama’s Executive Disarmament Photo-Op
- Abandoned and Betrayed!
- Fiscal Cliff Notes II
- Conservatives in U.S. House being “Punished?”
- Fiscal Cliff Notes
- What’s in the Fiscal Cliff?
- The Tea Party at Valley Forge
- The Hard Fiscal Facts
- Will Republicans Become a Lasting Majority in North Carolina?
- Get Ready for a Stronger Conservatism
Monthly Archives: February 2012
American’s for Prosperity’s North Carolina chapter sent an e-mail listing some of the accomplishments made by grass roots organizations like it, and tea parties across North Carolina in the State in 2011.
It took the newly elected Republican majorities in the legislature to accomplish these things over the abstinence of Democrat governor Bev Perdue. In some cases the legislature was limited by her numerous vetoes. Continue reading