Hillsdale College is offering another FREE on-line course on the US Constitution.
Constitution 201: “The Progressive Rejection of the Founding and the Rise of Bureaucratic Despotism.”
The first lecture is on September 4, and lectures will continue for ten weeks. Each lecture is about 45 minutes long, and may be viewed at any time at your convenience. Watch as many of these lectures as you desire.
The Progressive Rejection of the Founding
and the Rise of Bureaucratic Despotism
- The Founders’ Constitution and the Challenge of Progressivism
- Woodrow Wilson and the Rejection of the Founders’ Principles, Part 1
- Woodrow Wilson and the Rejection of the Founders’ Principles, Part 2
- Overview: Founders vs. Progressives
- FDR’s New Bill of Rights
- Total Regulation: LBJ’s Great Society
- The transformation of America’s Political Institutions
- Post-1960’s Progressivism
- Case Study: Religious Liberty in the Administrative State
- Restoring Constitutional Government
It’s FREE, but you must register. Click to register