Recent Blog Entries:
- Obama’s Executive Disarmament Photo-Op
- Abandoned and Betrayed!
- Fiscal Cliff Notes II
- Conservatives in U.S. House being “Punished?”
- Fiscal Cliff Notes
- What’s in the Fiscal Cliff?
- The Tea Party at Valley Forge
- The Hard Fiscal Facts
- Will Republicans Become a Lasting Majority in North Carolina?
- Get Ready for a Stronger Conservatism
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The following article from The American Thinker web site does a wonderful job in pointing out why the “Tea Party” must continue to stand up and “be the voice of our Founding Fathers and We the People.” Obama holds his photo-op announcement of all the executive orders he will be issuing to stop gun violence in front of a backdrop of a bunch of little kids. How crass! Continue reading
After the McConnell sell-out and the Boehner betrayal, after the disgraceful abandonment of principles and conservative values by the Washington Republican establishment, what is the proper response from outraged conservative believers in limited government and fiscal responsibility? Continue reading