Recent Blog Entries:
- Obama’s Executive Disarmament Photo-Op
- Abandoned and Betrayed!
- Fiscal Cliff Notes II
- Conservatives in U.S. House being “Punished?”
- Fiscal Cliff Notes
- What’s in the Fiscal Cliff?
- The Tea Party at Valley Forge
- The Hard Fiscal Facts
- Will Republicans Become a Lasting Majority in North Carolina?
- Get Ready for a Stronger Conservatism
Category Archives: State
Mr. John deVille, a teacher of history and philosophy at Franklin High School, and a local officer of the NC Association of Educators, the NC “teachers’ union,” wrote an article appearing on the NCAE web site which is reproduced below. … Continue reading