Recent Blog Entries:
- Obama’s Executive Disarmament Photo-Op
- Abandoned and Betrayed!
- Fiscal Cliff Notes II
- Conservatives in U.S. House being “Punished?”
- Fiscal Cliff Notes
- What’s in the Fiscal Cliff?
- The Tea Party at Valley Forge
- The Hard Fiscal Facts
- Will Republicans Become a Lasting Majority in North Carolina?
- Get Ready for a Stronger Conservatism
Category Archives: EPA
Far more destructive to the U.S. economy than almost anything else Obama can do if he’s re-elected, is the economic damage the Environmental Protection Agency can accomplish by instituting new rules and regulations the EPA has ready to unleash in 2013 . Continue reading