Recent Blog Entries:
- Obama’s Executive Disarmament Photo-Op
- Abandoned and Betrayed!
- Fiscal Cliff Notes II
- Conservatives in U.S. House being “Punished?”
- Fiscal Cliff Notes
- What’s in the Fiscal Cliff?
- The Tea Party at Valley Forge
- The Hard Fiscal Facts
- Will Republicans Become a Lasting Majority in North Carolina?
- Get Ready for a Stronger Conservatism
Tag Archives: Higdon
We conservatives and TEA Party members were extremely disappointed with the results of the presidential election.
But we can bask in the many successes of conservatives across North Carolina. We won NC for Romney in that losing battle. We won the governorship. It looks like we won the Lt. Governor’s office in a very close race. The conservative Chief Justice of the NC Supreme Court was re-elected. Republicans enhanced their control of the House and Senate, and our Sen. Jim Davis was re-elected in a Democrat-majority district. Mark Meadows won U.S. House District 11 formerly held by a Democrat. Paul Higdon won against the incumbent Democrat for District 3 Macon County Commissioner. Continue reading